One problem with pulling people off the street to act, is having them learn lines. I’m working on a technique for filming that takes that into account.
So yes, I ended up re-filming the previous scene (slightly extended cut). I found a pretty good location that I wanted to try out. Hopefully, this is still growing. We had a new actor and new camera person tonight.
Doing some preliminary filming.
Working on the first filming location — the diner. I will be shooting some test images using a few possible locations around town soon. First I need to build a device for using glass paintings with my phone.
Starting some work on sets. Early days while I figure out the design.